Virtual Birth Prep & Prenatal Yoga Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Interested in learning what to expect as you progress through pregnancy? Want to learn tips on how to prepare for your labour? Perhaps your birth partner wants to learn how they can support you for the big day?
Join me in this one-of-a-kind educational workshop where we will review what will happen as you progress towards the end of your pregnancy, how to prepare your body for labour and what you can expect in the first 6 weeks postpartum with a newborn. This workshop also includes a prenatal yoga session with safe poses that you can use throught your pregnancy and breathing techniques that help to safely engage your core and pelvic floor muscles.
This interactive course will also cover:
- What to expect at 37 weeks of pregnancy
- How to support the ideal fetal positioning in utero + why some babies are breech
- What will happen during the different stages of labour
- Labour inductions (medical and complimentary approaches)
- Comfort & pain relief options during labour (includes tips for birth partners on how to support you)
- How to breathe during contractions and why contractions occur
- How to support your body during the pushing phase of labour & different labouring positions
- Newborn interventions after delivery
- Postpartum changes to expect after delivery (both physical changes and breastfeeding or infant feeding)
- What to expect during a C-section
- Birth wishes, birth rights & informed consent
- Plus *BONUS* handouts and more!
When you are prepared, you are empowered! Knowing what to expect, knowing what your options are and knowing how to support your body are the keys in having a peaceful labour.
- Virtual Prenatal Workshop$100$1000$0