Sat, Sept 22|
Nickel Ridge Physiotherapy
Ketogenic Diet Workshop
With all the hype over the ketogenic diet, this 7 day workshop will walk you through a healthy step by step approach to the plan. With an opening and closing seminar, you will be guided throughout the entire process in a way that looks at "keto" from a balanced health perspective.
Time & Location
Sept 22, 2018, 9:00 a.m. – Sept 29, 2018, 11:00 a.m.
Nickel Ridge Physiotherapy, 1177 Barry Downe Rd, Sudbury, ON P3A 3V4, Canada
About the Event
What is the ketogenic diet? How do you know if you are in nutritional ketosis? How to test for ketones in the body? Is the ketogenic diet healthy? What are the longterm impacts of being in nutritional ketosis? More importantly, is it right for you and your health?
This one week course includes:
- education on the ketogenic diet
- how to enter a state of nutritional ketosis
- what supplements could help enhance your body's ability to enter ketosis
- a 7-day nutritional plan that focuses on a HEALTHY balanced ketogenic diet
- daily live online webinar with Dr. Cayla throughout the 7 days focused on a specific topic and to help answer questions
- online support group
- ketogenic diet celebration at the end of the 7 days ( includes: treats, giveaways, and more!)
Agenda for the workshop:
- Saturday September 22 at 9:00am: Opening seminar at Nickel Ridge Physiotherapy will take place from 9:00am until 10:30am. All materials for the 7 day guided nutrition plan will be provided, along with a seminar on the fundamentals of the ketogenic diet. We will then go to the grocery store for a tour on how to purchase products to aid in your success (including how to properly read nutrition labels).
- Sunday September 23 at 7:30pm: Online live chat - How to test for nutritional ketosis?
- Monday September 24 at 7:30pm: Online live chat - When the ketogenic diet is not for you?
- Tuesday September 25 at 7:30pm: Online live chat - What is the keto flu?
- Wednesday September 26 at 7:30pm: Mid-point meet-up at Nickel Ridge Physiotherapy.
- Thursday September 27 at 7:30pm: Online live chat - Answering your burning questions
- Friday September 28 at 7:30pm: Online live chat - Cutting through the fat of the ketogenic diet
- Saturday September 29 at 11:00am: Closing seminar at Nickel Ridge Physiotherapy Clinic from 11:00am until 12:30pm.
Note: Any existing patients of Dr. Cayla can receive a $20 discount. This course does not offer one on one guidance, therefore, all participants are encouraged to seek out adjunctive care from their own medical or naturopathic doctor prior to making any changes to their health. This course is for informational purposes only.