Ketogenic Diet Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
What is the ketogenic diet? How do you know if you are in nutritional ketosis? How to test for ketones in the body? Is the ketogenic diet healthy? What are the longterm impacts of being in nutritional ketosis? More importantly, is it right for you and your health?
This one week course includes:
- education on the ketogenic diet
- how to enter a state of nutritional ketosis
- what supplements could help enhance your body's ability to enter ketosis
- a 7-day nutritional plan that focuses on a HEALTHY balanced ketogenic diet
- daily live online webinar with Dr. Cayla throughout the 7 days focused on a specific topic and to help answer questions
- online support group
- ketogenic diet celebration at the end of the 7 days ( includes: treats, giveaways, and more!)
Agenda for the workshop:
- Saturday September 22 at 9:00am: Opening seminar at Nickel Ridge Physiotherapy will take place from 9:00am until 10:30am. All materials for the 7 day guided nutrition plan will be provided, along with a seminar on the fundamentals of the ketogenic diet. We will then go to the grocery store for a tour on how to purchase products to aid in your success (including how to properly read nutrition labels).
- Sunday September 23 at 7:30pm: Online live chat - How to test for nutritional ketosis?
- Monday September 24 at 7:30pm: Online live chat - When the ketogenic diet is not for you?
- Tuesday September 25 at 7:30pm: Online live chat - What is the keto flu?
- Wednesday September 26 at 7:30pm: Mid-point meet-up at Nickel Ridge Physiotherapy.
- Thursday September 27 at 7:30pm: Online live chat - Answering your burning questions
- Friday September 28 at 7:30pm: Online live chat - Cutting through the fat of the ketogenic diet
- Saturday September 29 at 11:00am: Closing seminar at Nickel Ridge Physiotherapy Clinic from 11:00am until 12:30pm.
- Adult Admission$95$950$0